Pitch ERP is a young consultancy organization of independent, entrepreneurial and experienced SAP consultants. The organization operates at the interface of business and IT, bringing people, process, information and IT together. In addition, Pitch ERP is characterized by its enthusiasm and open atmosphere.
In addition to the knowledge and experience of the partners, Pitch ERP also offers you the possibilities for self-development. This includes an open learning environment with experienced entrepreneurs, network and personal coaching. The remuneration also consists of a personal budget for training and education, a competitive salary and performance-related bonus.
As a SAP consultant you fulfill various roles at the customer in the field of SAP consultancy. The roles depend on your own experience. With your “baggage” you can be a sparring partner for the customer. Of course you are not alone, although a high degree of independence is expected. Although the role is initially on functional and application management, projects will soon follow. In addition to the commitment to customers, you also get the opportunity to contribute to the internal development of Pitch ERP.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level (IT or business economics or business background)
- Preferably at least 3 years of SAP experience
- Knowledge and experience with SCRUM, agile, waterfall is a bonus
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Proficiency in languages other than Dutch and English is a bonus
- In possession of driver’s license B.
- Keywords: driven / eager to learn / work independently / assertive / team player
- Enterprising or wanting to become an entrepreneur (guts to do business)
- Dares to make mistakes and admit and learn from them
- Willing to travel within NL
- Can handle flexible working hours and location
- Sense of humor
- Representative appearance
What to do?
Are you interested in this application?
Send an up-to-date resume in Word format and salary indication to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 030-207 2052.